NetTalk Central

Author Topic: SecWin Operator Browse issues  (Read 1976 times)

kboller

• View Profile
    • Email
SecWin Operator Browse issues
« on: December 31, 2015, 01:24:12 PM »
I'm trying to implement SecWin 6.36 with NetTalk 9.01 and having some issues with the Secwin generated procedures.

1)  I can enter Operator Workgroup information and it seems to be saved until I close the Operator Browse (SecwinWebUsersBrowse).  When reopened, all the browse entries show the last value entered for the Workgroup field.  If a new session all the Workgroup values in the browse are set to zero even though it appears the access rights to menu options are limited as expected based on the logged in user Workgroup value.

2) I'm trying to disable/hide menu options based on the Operator Workgroup value.  For a user who should not have access, every menu item seems to be disabled except the Secwin Security Menu and Operator Browse (SecwinWebUsersBrowse) procedure.  It continues to display the operators table no matter what I do.  I can disable inserts/changes/deletes however it always displays the operators in the table.

The Menu condition I'm using is UserWorkGroup  <= Full_Access .

UserWorkGroup = a global set to the CWG variable initialized by the User workgroup filtering extension at login
Full_Access = another global set to 10

An operator with a WorkGroup value of 55 still sees the Operator Browse, no matter what.

Thanks,

Kurt