NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Problems resizing HTML edit box  (Read 2749 times)

Mike Grigsby

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - onthedotsoftware
    • View Profile
    • MyHomeAssets! Software (among others)
Problems resizing HTML edit box
« on: June 01, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »
I can't seem to find the magic trick to control the size of the HTML edit box text area (the one with all the formatting at the top for fonts, etc.). No matter what size I set the text box, I can't get it to change. I also have tried understanding the Tiny_MCE code to see if it was obvious, but didn't see anything that worked. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Mike Grigsby
Credify Systems
Central Oregon, USA

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Problems resizing HTML edit box
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 11:56:13 PM »
the size of the whole html control is more or less fixed by the toolbar buttons etc.
However you can change the size of the editable portion by changeing the "rows" and "columns" of the form-field text control.

Cheers
Bruce

Mike Grigsby

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 10:27:26 AM »
Hi Bruce, I think I found the problem (I'm not sure how to fix it though). Here's how to recreate it:

Go to NetTalk Example 1 (browse and form, I think). On the MailBoxesFormControl, change the Text box, MAI:AutoResponseText to XHTML to a height of 8 rows and 100 characters. Change your tabs from Default (which isn't using tabs), to Layout type "Tabs" in the template, you'll see that no matter what width or height you put on the text box, it won't work right, it stays at 5 and 50 or something.
Mike Grigsby
Credify Systems
Central Oregon, USA

Mike Grigsby

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 11:01:36 AM »
Another thing I noticed: if there is just one tab, the XHTML editor is the proper width. It seems to be a problem when there are multiple tabs.
Mike Grigsby
Credify Systems
Central Oregon, USA