NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 2822 times)

rupertvz

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you!
« on: March 30, 2012, 12:06:05 AM »
Hi Bruce,

This is just to say thank you for an excellent product!
Have been using NetTalk for almost two years now and recently started with the Web Server templates.

Our clients are very happy with the results and once you learn the basics, setting up a basic website is quick and very easy to do :-)

Thank you for answering all our queries so promptly ...

* To everyone else, this is not paid for :-)

Regards
Rupert

johanl

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 02:39:02 AM »
Rupert

Could have fooled me.

But i have to agree, Bruce this is a great product and event with my dumb questions he is always ready to help.

Thanks

Rob de Jager

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 04:32:02 AM »
It is really embarrassing to read all this shameless sucking up and glorifying of one the best programmers around; who has developed one of the most incredible / innovative clarion tools to date.  ;)

Cheers

Rob

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 12:48:25 AM by Rob de Jager »

AZIS350

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:05:59 AM »
I second (and third) these comments!

DonRidley

• Don Ridley
  • Global Moderator
  • donaldridley2011@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 04:54:51 PM »
I fourth!!   ;D
"Eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth."

NetTalk 12.55
Clarion 11

Devan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 11:15:56 PM »
+1

NetTalk is really one of the most important tools in my software development arsenals these days.  With the 'webification' of business apps, and clients requesting more and more hosted apps and mobile capable apps, NetTalk fills a really important niche, and fills it well.

I took a look at a ASP.Net project the other day that was 80% done and a client wanted me to take on and finish - yuck!  I quoted the client to re-do it in NetTalk instead.  They approached another programmer who quoted to FINISH the last 20% of the ASP.Net project, and their quote was MORE expensive than my quote to redo the whole thing.  And I quoted high too, because I didn't really want to take on the project.

In the same way that Clarion itself takes away all the mundane programming stuff and lets you focus on creating a business solution, NetTalk takes away all the 'web programming stuff' and lets you focus on creating a web app nicely.

Thanks Bruce!

Devan

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 05:41:11 AM »
awe shucks <blush>