NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Save button in popup  (Read 2272 times)

Gordon Holfelder

• View Profile
    • Email
Save button in popup
« on: December 30, 2010, 08:52:55 AM »
Hi All-

I've moved some of the update forms to popups (originaly just forms) and now the save button is no longer styled (appears to be missing the class attribute) I switch them back and the style comes back. The "Cancel" button is styled correctly though. I've compared my code to some of the examples and I can't see any difference. These are update forms are using "Memory" as the source.

Any ideas what I might be missing?

Using C7.2 / 5.09

Thanks,
Gordon

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Save button in popup
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 10:45:43 PM »
hmm - nothing springs to mind Gordon.
Usually the save button on a form is styled.

Are you using the "normal" save button, at the bottom of the form, or a "save button control" as a button type on the form?

cheers
Bruce

Gordon Holfelder

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 03:29:19 PM »
Hi Bruce-

This is just using the "Include Save/Close button" from the NetWebForm layout tab. If this helps, here is the code from fire bug (save and cancel buttons):

<button title="Click on this to Save the form" onclick="ntd.save();" value="Save" id="save_btn" name="save_btn" type="button">Save</button>

<button title="Click on this to Cancel the form" onclick="ntd.cancel();" value="Cancel" id="cancel_btnVMBG" name="cancel_btn" type="button" class="ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-icon-primary" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-icon-primary ui-icon ui-icon-cancel"></span><span class="ui-button-text">Cancel</span></button>

Thanks,
Gordon

BTW - Happy new year!

Gordon Holfelder

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 10:01:59 AM »
Hi Bruce-

Found it! I didn't have the "Use Button sets for..." options checked in the NetTalk object settings checked.

Hope this may help someone else.
Gordon

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 10:03:17 PM »
hmm - you don't _have_ to have button-sets ticked on - but I usually do  - so I'll run a test with it off.

cheers
Bruce

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 06:06:14 AM »
fixed for next build.

cheers
Bruce