NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Urgent please, Error in site JavaScript  (Read 1991 times)

tglomb

• View Profile
    • AObit Software
    • Email
Urgent please, Error in site JavaScript
« on: February 28, 2014, 08:11:33 AM »
All of a sudden while experimenting again I get this error. I tried to look into a NT example and the browser shows only text like website and the mentioned error in the third line after an Image..
The web\scripts, themes, styles Folder of the example are empty. So all the nessesary things where not generated.
What to do ? I don't know whats different to before..
(C9 NT7.35)
TIA, Thomas

tglomb

• View Profile
    • AObit Software
    • Email
Re: Urgent please, Error in site JavaScript
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 08:46:52 AM »
hmmm... the CopyAll.bat gets not executed (there's a pause inside). But there's some flashing of DOS boxes while compiling..
What could this cause ?

Rob Kolanko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 11:54:35 AM »
I think you are on the right track. The CopyAll.bat copies all the required files into the web directories that you said are empty. Run the CopyAll.bat and see if  your web directories get populated. I have to run the CopyAll.bat and GzipAll.Bat manually too, because I have a variable not a literal in the "Web directory" field of the "NetTalk or NetSimple" extension of the webserver procedure. Thus the template does not know where to copy the files and does not run the batch file. The batch file is still created using the default "web" subfolder.

I hope this helps.
Rob Kolanko

tglomb

• View Profile
    • AObit Software
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 02:52:58 PM »
Thanks Rob, this was the hint I needed, I changed something in my RED file and so the two BAT could not work. Now everything is fine again..