NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Two Menus with no frames  (Read 1999 times)

walter.dasilva

• SOFTVALE
    • MSN Messenger - walter@softvale.com.br
    • View Profile
    • SOFTVALE
Two Menus with no frames
« on: February 13, 2012, 03:08:21 AM »
Hi All,

Does anyone know to makes Two menus working? i´ve generated a simples ntwb appp using wizard and set for use double drop menu. after generation i add one moe menu to pageheadertag as accordion one.

So on the left of this second accordion menu is showed a minic raw style of double drop menu.

is it possible to work or not?

thanks
Walter - SOFTVALE

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Two Menus with no frames
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 12:10:06 AM »
Hi Walter,

I can see where you're going wrong, so I've made some tweaks to the template in 6.19 to make it a bit easier. However there are still 2 things you will need to note;

1. Each menu needs a unique Menu ID. The reason you're getting the script error is because both your menus have the same ID.

2. Optionally, you can allow the user to change the menu type at runtime. The default settings will change the type of both menus, to the same type, which may not be what you want. So on the Advanced tab of the menu extension, you can give each menu a unique "Runtime Style Setting Word". (clearing this also removes the ability for the user to change the menu type.)

Grab 6.19 when it's out, and make the ID change mentioned in (1) above, and you should be good to go.

cheers
Bruce

walter.dasilva

• SOFTVALE
    • View Profile
    • SOFTVALE
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 09:08:03 AM »
Hi Bruce,

I´ve made it right. i gave different ID and Style Setting Word for each menu definition. I´, trying it with 6.19

Cheers
Walter
Walter - SOFTVALE

walter.dasilva

• SOFTVALE
    • View Profile
    • SOFTVALE
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 04:22:06 AM »
Yes,

Two menus works with 6.19.