NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Ajax update does not refresh client when Button URL contains parameters IE only  (Read 2777 times)

Larry Sand

• View Profile
If you add a Button of Type Other, with properties Type=Other (not submit) to a page loaded browse row.  The presence of a parameter in the URL cause the contents of the browse to not display after pressing the Next/Previous buttons.  The busy.gif stays displayed and if you refresh the browser the correct page is displayed.  I hand coded the URL to narrow it down to the presence of a parameter because for IE you're adding the __Referer__ to the JavaScript 0pen.window() call.

I've modified the MailboxesBrowseControl procedure of the web2.app (attached) to illustrate the problem.  To see it, go to the Mailboxes and press "Next".  The Ajax response contains the code for the next page, it's just not displayed.

Thanks,
Larry  

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 11:50:57 AM by Larry Sand »

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
whew what a week, I've been trying to get to this one since Monday.
I've just tested your example now and it seems ok (with 4.37) - so give it a try with that as soon as it's up.

Cheers
Bruce

Larry Sand

• View Profile
Thanks Bruce, Any idea when 4.37 will be released?

Larry Sand

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I've uploaded a build to the web site - but I'm aware of a bug in a very specific situation with browse headers. So I need to tweak the template and re-upload 4.37 tomorrow. If you want to give it a try, feel free though. Just remember to grab it again after I officially announce it tomorrow.

cheers
Bruce

Larry Sand

• View Profile
Hi Bruce,
Thanks, 4.37 fixes this problem.
Larry