NetTalk Central

Author Topic: the other jQuery buttons  (Read 8002 times)

ccordes

• View Profile
    • Email
the other jQuery buttons
« on: October 16, 2010, 08:02:48 PM »
jQuery gives you a whole lot of things that take a bit of searching. One is buttons for your browses or anywhere. In the browse field you can add an 'other' button. It has an entry for JavaScription icon. I only knew of 2 things to put in that space; 'print' and 'pencil'. Then I did some searching...
You can put in the name of any of the standard jQuery buttons. Great! I did't know what they were and I didn't know how they looked! So I made a quick web page as a test. It turned out pretty useful, so I thought I'd share it. Maybe it will help in your creative efforts.

It shows all the available icons along with the name you need to use to include them in the templates.
To use it, just unzip the attached file into your web folder and open it in your browser.
It will read your all.css file for what it needs.

Feel free to modify it - it is pretty handy as a test bed for mixing and matching classes.

HTH
Chris C

[attachment deleted by admin]
Real programmers use copy con newapp.exe

kevin plummer

• View Profile
    • Production Accounting and Software Payroll
Re: the other jQuery buttons
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 02:48:16 AM »
Hi Chris,

at the JQuery website if you hover over the buttons you get the name in the tool-tip.

Cheers,

Kev

ccordes

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: the other jQuery buttons
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 06:07:22 AM »
Thanks for that, Kevin. I tend to get lost when I wander into that site. Before I know I'm trying different stuff and end up wondering why I don't have any time left in the day... :|
The html started as an exercise in how this stuff works and is now an easy reference.
I will try the site too, but I'll snap on a harness and line before I go in ;)

chris
Real programmers use copy con newapp.exe