NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Problem with Nettalk Central?  (Read 2969 times)

kingja

• View Profile
    • Email
Problem with Nettalk Central?
« on: June 27, 2015, 08:16:58 PM »
I can't view my last post, to the problem I have with regards to Apache web server and NetTalk.  It comes up blank.  Can anyone else see it?

Thanks,

Jeff King

terryd

• View Profile
    • Davcomm
    • Email
Re: Problem with Nettalk Central?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 09:52:32 PM »
Hi Jeff
If it's this one Yes, if not No

[attachment deleted by admin]
Terry Davidson
Windows 10 64 bit/Windows7 64bit
Clarion 9.1.11529/Clarion10 12567
Nettalk 913
Nettalk 1015
StringTheory267/Winevent515/XFiles298/MessageBox239/Cryptonite186

kingja

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 07:35:06 AM »
Terry,

Yes, that is the post.  If I log in, I can't see it, just get a blank page.  If I try to log out I get a session destroy error message.  Hopefully Bruce will see it here.

Thanks,

Jeff
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:37:06 AM by kingja »

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 01:53:47 AM »
Hi Jeff,

It's not uncommon for the thread to go "dead" on you if you post a lot in one thread. It's something to do with this forum software, and no-one knows how to turn it on or off. If you access the URL from another browser (where you're not logged in) you can usually see the post. If this happens the best approach is to start a new thread. I know, I know....

Anyway, in the last message you said;

Bruce,

>>      I looked in netweb.clw and found code that sets the Server_Name variable, however, it is commented out. 

I'm not sure what code you are looking at, but all the PHP code is in a conditional compile (not commented out.)

Specifically the two lines with the fixed Exe name are in the _SendPhpFile method, circa line 7904.

if not exists(clip(self.site.PhpPath) & '\php-cgi.exe')
            self.AddLog('Failed to find php exe using "' & clip(self.site.PhpPath) & '\php-cgi.exe".')
        elsif not jobControl.CreateProcess('"' & clip(self.site.PhpPath) & '\php-cgi.exe" "'&clip(self.site.WebFolderPath)&'\' & Clip(self.PageName) & '"', jo:SW_HIDE, false, , , , , strData)

>> Similarly, there is other code dealing with redirect that is commented out. 

I'm not sure what redirect has to do with anything. (NetTalk is not doing a redirect. It passes the request through to the php exe, and receives the result back for futher processing.)

>>  I commented out this code and recompiled.  This did not seem to help.  Perhaps I should use php.exe or php-win.exe instead of php-cgi?  Any other thoughts?

I know quite literally nothing about PHP, so I think you may need to draw on your PHP skills if you want to go down this road.

cheers
Bruce

kingja

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 03:38:25 AM »
Thanks Bruce.  I mentioned redirect because the vendor of PacsOne indicated that the home.php script will redirect the user to login.php to get user credentials.  Their theory is this is not happening when running with NT.

Jeff