I've got a growing number of "content builder" NetWebForm -> Wizard procs that are all very close (most of them by a few lines) to the segdef error popping.
It is a constant wrestle when considering further addition/updates, but good comes out of it I find.
This limitation has honestly caused me to create better interfaces.
E.g. 1 - Instead of having an artwork/image page of a few fields where the specific pieces of artwork for whatever content type get processed - swap this for a browse+form.
E.g. 2 - Instead of a set of checkboxes for items in a page/tab, swap for a browse with checkbox eip field and whatever logic is required to set the values.
E.g. 3 - Push as many of my own routines into procs as is possible, that can then be called from a single line (I find my routines can grow pretty large over time).
E.g. 4 - Utilise p_web.SessionQueueToFile() and FileToSessionQueue() - I find these very powerful, and are very low-hanging fruit (instead of lines of <this variable> = p_web.GSV('<this variable>').
E.g. 5 - Any functionality that can be moved into popup forms (or browses like the above two egs), work to do this.