NetTalk Central

Author Topic: HotDates - How do I add Vertical Lines  (Read 1176 times)

willieb

• View Profile
    • Email
HotDates - How do I add Vertical Lines
« on: April 14, 2022, 11:43:04 PM »
Hi,

I have a hot dates calendar and is struggling to add vertical lines for each day.

I have added CSS to add the horizontal lines, I know how css works.  I just cannot find where to add the CSS to apply the border or lines as needed.

Searched everywhere in the template, it looks like there are only options(css fields) for the "month" calendars and non for the "planners".

I have attached the screenshot to show what I want to do and the css linked to the row.  I have css to add the lines, I want to add it where I underlined the current class added to the row.

Can someone direct me to where I can add my custom CSS to the existing row class element?

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: HotDates - How do I add Vertical Lines
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 12:16:17 AM »
I'm guessing a
border-left: 1px solid black;
in the right class would do it.

But for CSS questions I always recommend the User Group webinar on Thursdays, because CSS is mostly visial and it's easier to show/explain visually.

Cheers
Bruce

willieb

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: HotDates - How do I add Vertical Lines
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 06:08:46 AM »
Hi Bruce,

Thank you for the response, but maybe I was not clear.

Problem is that the div is one large div spanning all the columns (days) for the data.  I can easily add the border if there was a div for each column.

I checked the supplied demo hotdates app with nettalk too.  See the attached screenshot indicating that the row is just one div for the row.