NetTalk Central

Author Topic: OPENSSL -problem with pem-files  (Read 2318 times)

rainerwallenius

• View Profile
    • Email
OPENSSL -problem with pem-files
« on: January 16, 2020, 03:47:56 AM »
Hi all

I have a showstopper here. I am finally switching from NT9 to NT11.

I need to put new version in piloting. For piloting purposes, I should use the same directory as the current version, mostly because of all data is relative to the application directory.

If I copy caroot.pem and dh2048.pem -files into application directory (and everything else), the NT11 -version runs fine. But the NT9 -version won't start anymore, I get and OPENSSL -error (OpenSSL_Uplink(24091000,09): No OPENSSL_Applink). If I rename the PEM-files, they will run.

My question is: What can I do to be able to run both versions at the same time from the same directory?

Any comments are appreciated

:: rainer

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: OPENSSL -problem with pem-files
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 07:20:22 AM »
I don't think it's the PEM files.

And I think you may have trouble running them both from the same folder since the CLANET.DLL's will be different (but with the same name), and the openSSL DLL's will be different as well.

cheers
Bruce

rainerwallenius

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: OPENSSL -problem with pem-files
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 06:14:38 AM »
Hi

You're of course right, not a good idea running both versions in same directory.
The only problem was the pem-files, With them, new version runs fine, without them, the old version.
I have tweaked the program so now I can run them form different folders and still share same data.

Thanks for the response.

:: rainer