NetTalk Central

Author Topic: NT 7.07 minor issues  (Read 1807 times)

kingja

• View Profile
    • Email
NT 7.07 minor issues
« on: March 25, 2013, 05:50:58 PM »
Bruce,

Just wanted to note a couple minor issues I have found with the 7.07 version.

1.  For drop down menus, the menu seems to be a fixed width and long menu text does not fit.  Also, the drop down items are centered.  I fixed this previously with my own style, but wanted to mention this while I look into why the recompile changed this.  I think I need to re-apply my custom style file, but it would be a nice feature in the next release, to automatically size the menu to fit the actual menu text.

2.  In 2 of my 6 NT 7.07 re-compiled apps, the login screen is left justified now in 7.07 where they previously were centered.  I feel this is another style issue and this only happens when viewing in IE 10.

Other than the above, all my recompiled apps and the Multi-Host exe app work very well in the new version.

Thanks!

Jeff King

kingja

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: NT 7.07 minor issues
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 07:32:26 AM »
Bruce,

I have most of this sorted oout by adjusting styles.  Still a few lingering issue but getting there.

Jeff

markster

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: NT 7.07 minor issues
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 09:00:11 PM »
I have the same issue with the drop down menu width not adjusting to the text length. I tried to use Firebug to view the drop down to find the CSS involved, but of course it won't stay dropped down when you try to click on it with Firebug activated. Is there a simple CSS setting that determines the width?

Regards,

Mark