NetTalk Central

Author Topic: 2 Save Buttons  (Read 2380 times)

MHof

• View Profile
    • Email
2 Save Buttons
« on: March 01, 2012, 05:54:19 PM »
I am using NT6.18 and still have problems with p_web.GetValue('_buttontext_') in Chrome. It works OK in FireFox. I found an eralier posting in which Bruce posted that he fixed it NT5. Bruce, can you confirm you also fixed this in NT6 at the time? Anyone has this working in Chrome?

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Save Buttons
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 09:28:44 PM »
Hi Marcel,

can you tweak one of the examples to show the problem?

cheers
Bruce

MHof

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 12:54:56 PM »
Sure. Have attached Web25 application. I have added 2 save buttons to the customer maintenance screen, In FireFox this works correctly and in Chrome is doesn't work.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 10:30:53 PM »
fixed in 6.25.

BTW - please include the Dict when submitting examples (required) and please also include TPS filoes as well - that makes my life a bit easier.

cheers
Bruce

MHof

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 11:47:17 PM »
Thanks Bruce and noted Never thought about it since I only made some simple modifications to an existing stock standard app.

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 12:32:41 AM »
bear in mind that the apps are shipped in C5.5 format. When you convert the conversion can lead to different dict files form one machine to the next in C7 and C8. So it'a good habit to always post the app & dict together. The conversion to C7/8 "binds" them together. You did in C6, so was ok, but it's a good habit to get into.

The TPS just makes it quicker and easier for me to get the example running on my machine.

cheers
Bruce