NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Thank-you  (Read 2146 times)

kevin plummer

• View Profile
    • Production Accounting and Software Payroll
Thank-you
« on: December 22, 2011, 05:12:12 PM »
Hi Bruce,

I would just like to say a big thank-you for creating such an amazing template/program for us to extend our wares to the web.

You have worked tirelessly for many years now extending, updating and improving the product allowing us to create truly cutting edge apps for the web. This is an enormous task you have undertaken which almost seems impossible to accomplish with all mixes of browsers, versions and devices available. Although there are regressions and bugs from time to time it is understandable when dealing with such a beast. Keep pushing the boundaries!   

I hope you get to have a break over xmas and I look forward to working with NTW6 in the new year and expanding into the mobile web area.

Keep up the amazing work!

Cheers,

Kevin

DonRidley

• Don Ridley
  • Global Moderator
  • donaldridley2011@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Thank-you
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 06:32:16 PM »
Ditto!!
"Eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth."

NetTalk 12.55
Clarion 11

Devan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 08:37:11 PM »
I'll echo Kevin's words...  :)

I must admit when I first saw NetTalk a few years back, I thought "Nice, but a little bit constrictive and inflexible..."

Now I see how wrong I was.  This past few months we have built 4 quite largeish web portals with it, and every day working on those projects I have been floored with the power and flexibility of the templates.

I am also surprised how stable and nice NT6 is, considering the mammoth amount of features that were added to the original core.

Thanks Bruce and the team.  Have a happy, relaxed holiday period, and talk to you in 2012...

Cheers,
Devan

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 04:26:45 AM »
thanks for the kind words guys - have a good Christmas everyone.

Koen Tjoa

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 05:20:00 AM »
Well, ditto for me. I am very pleased with NetTalk. Still much to learn, but the support is great.
I wish you all a fine Christmas with your family and beloved ones.

Cheers,
Koen