NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Button size in browse  (Read 1871 times)

Gordon Holfelder

• View Profile
    • Email
Button size in browse
« on: January 04, 2011, 01:03:00 PM »
Hi All-

I've implemented a browse with a "View" and "Print" button. The view is a standard button where the print is an "Other" button that I'm attempting to make appear as a standard button. Unfortunately the size of the icon is different that the view. Is there a way to make them appear as the same size? I've attempt to add CSS Class 'small-button' and 'nt-small-button' and neither have an affect. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Gordon

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Button size in browse
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 10:04:31 PM »
tell me more about the button settings.
do you have an image or icon on the button?
any text on the button?

nt-small-button is the class I think I'd use (if there was no text).

Cheers
Bruce

Gordon Holfelder

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 08:46:08 AM »
Hi Bruce-

I am using a JavaScript button without text (see attached screen shot). The other thing I noticed is that the class doesn't appear to add the 'nt-small-button'. It looks like the class doesn't push down when there is no text or is it something I didn't set in the template? The generated code is excluding the class specification (see highlighted text):

packet = clip(packet) & p_web.CreateButton('submit','print_btn','',Choose('' <> '',p_web.combine(p_web.site.style.BrowseOtherButtonWithText,'nt-small-button'),p_web.combine(p_web.site.style.BrowseOtherButtonWithOutText,)),loc:formname,p_web._MakeURL(clip('PrintStub')  & '&' & p_web._noColon('PRtsh:PRTimeID')&'='& p_web.escape(PRtsh:PRTimeID) & '&PressedButton=1'),clip('_blank'),,,loc:disabled,,,,,'Print copy of stub',1,'print')

Thanks,
Gordon

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 09:56:21 PM »
Hi Gordon,

There was a bug where the class was not included if the text was blank, AND the Row Id was ticked on.
Fixed for the next build.

Cheers
Bruce