NetTalk Talent Pool > Looking To Hire

NetTalk developers available?

(1/1)

Mike Grigsby:
I've got a number of projects coming up, and would like to know who might have time available to work on some projects. They would be either part time or temporary to start.

Can you email me with your availability, rates, and kind of experience you have, and kind of NTWS projects you've worked on--or let me know if you know of anyone else? I need people with a pretty good handle on NTWS, basic web, html, css, javascript, MS SQL, and Clarion 6.3. Nothing too tricky outside of these requirements. Thank you! MikeG

Mike Grigsby
Technology & Business Strategies Group

Johandpl:
Hi Mike,
My name is Johan and I am from South Africa. I am turning 38 in December 2010 and I have been a Clarion programmer since 1986. Currently I am busy with a Project Management program for the new Medupi Power Station in South Africa. I have finished with most of the program so I am currently looking for other contracts either locally or abroad.

There is also another project that I am currently working on which is my personal project. The project's main purpose is to help any type of business grow. It is a search engine that is really not known to the world. Google is my competitor and most people tell me straight "Are you going up against Google ?"

I personally believe that absolutely anything is possible. People that can't see or share my vision are people without faith and are people that are negative or uneducated.

I started the Project Management program last year end of October. I always say to myself "You can do anything!" And guess what, I created a project management program. I didn't know anything about project management and yet I created a project management program.

If you have any programming contracts please get in touch with me.

I have a suggestion on how you can pay me, which is as follow:

You send me the specifics of a program that you need and I will create it. Apart from this, I will create a total log sheet stating all the hours I have worked on your project. My rate is 150 US dollars per hour. Let's assume the total hours is 40 hours which gives a total of $6000. I will not charge you for the program which actually means that I am giving you $6000. There is no catch. All I want at the end of the day, is for you to hire me permanently and giving me a salary either above or below the mentioned price not equaled for services rendered. If you decide not to use me in the future for anything then that is your choice. I have made my choice and by writing a program for you, I am confirming that choice. The ball will then be in your court.

I hope that you will give me a chance to prove myself to you.

Kind regards,
Johan du Plessis
God Bless.

Alberto:
Hi Mike,
I´ve emailed you to the email in the contact page of your web.
Hope you receive it.
Thanks for your offer,
Alberto

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version