NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Browse Lookup Problem, PR30  (Read 1973 times)

spot1701

• View Profile
Browse Lookup Problem, PR30
« on: January 30, 2009, 03:53:06 AM »
Thanks for finally fixing my other issue, but *sigh* it's 1 step forward, and 2 steps back again :-[

Run Example 21.
Browse invoices: Edit one of the invoices.
Update Invoice: Press the button to lookup a customer
Browse Customers: Click on one of the customers and press select.

Repeat this and you find that the clicks on the customer browse will stop being registered. The correct customer isn't selected.

It seems at least there is a workaround. If you put a Select Button on the end of each line of the browse, then that button works.
Thanks

Bryan

spot1701

• View Profile
Re: Browse Lookup Problem, PR30
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 01:11:39 AM »
Just me then? I guess it might just be a problem with that example if I hadn't seen the same behaviour in my own apps. But I've had to change all my lookup browses to workaround the bug.
It doesn't seem to happen when the lookup browse has a child browse attached. So I would figure that it's a refresh issue of some kind. If you look at the webserver log screen as you click on the browse entries you will notice that the clicks on the browse stop registering in the log. Hence the problem.
Thanks

Bryan

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Browse Lookup Problem, PR30
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 06:45:59 AM »
my reply, between your two postings, seems to have gone missing.

I'm currently not able to duplicate the problem, in the example, as you've described it. Perhaps some other can try to see if they get the same result as you?

Cheers
Bruce