NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Sorting/headers/selecting pr18  (Read 2135 times)

Poul

• View Profile
Sorting/headers/selecting pr18
« on: November 14, 2008, 12:24:50 PM »
Selecting: Last build or two, I have trouble with the Select by Highlighting not clearing when i click one row than another. it works on the first click, the original highlighted row is no longer highlighted, but afterwards each click leaves the previous row still highlighted.

Headers:  I see i can now have more than one line for a row.
Is there an obvious way to create a column headers for the columns not on the first line? 

Sorting: I was looking at the richer sorting in PR18 and wondering if there is a way to specify a column sort that is forced only one way?  ie always acending or descending?

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Sorting/headers/selecting pr18
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 02:19:21 AM »
Hi Poul,

>> Selecting: Last build or two, I have trouble with the Select by Highlighting not clearing when i click one row than another. it works on the first click, the original highlighted row is no longer highlighted, but afterwards each click leaves the previous row still highlighted.

This is a sign that either the web folder hasn't been updated, or you've not pressed Ctrl-F5, or (less likely) that the stuff coming back is not correct xHtml.

>> Headers:  I see i can now have more than one line for a row.
Is there an obvious way to create a column headers for the columns not on the first line? 

At the moment there's no real obvious way it should _look_ (suggestions welcome). I think for the most part, the multi-row ones I've done, either have no header, or only a header for the "top row" in the browse.

>> Sorting: I was looking at the richer sorting in PR18 and wondering if there is a way to specify a column sort that is forced only one way?  ie always ascending or descending?

There's no way to do this at the moment.

Cheers
Bruce