NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Issues with FireFox, NT 8.23  (Read 1610 times)

kingja

• View Profile
    • Email
Issues with FireFox, NT 8.23
« on: February 08, 2015, 06:23:31 PM »
I call a form with a single tab.  On this tab I place two fields that each call a procedure.  The first procedure is a browse.  The second procedure is another form.  This form simply has a series of buttons on it to mimic a side-menu.  Please see the attached images.

In Internet Explorer (9-11), the makeshift side-menu appears to the right of the browse where it should.  If I decrease the width of the window too much, the side-menu moves to below the browse.  In FireFox (and Chrome) the side-menu always appears below the browse, no matter how wide the window is.

Any thoughts on how to make this side-menu appear to the right in these other browsers?  Or perhaps a better way to produce this side-menu effect?

Thanks,

Jeff

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Issues with FireFox, NT 8.23
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 10:00:52 PM »
an example would be useful to be sure, but I'm guessing it has to do with the width of the "divs" that are in play. ie it's a CSS issue, so I would recommend using Firebug to see the size of the Browse div container, and then set that to an explicit width so there is space for the menu to the right.

But to be sure I'd need to see the form in a page (either an example, or online.)

cheers
Bruce