NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Unwanted text on page  (Read 1465 times)

Thys

• View Profile
    • Incasu
    • Email
Unwanted text on page
« on: October 26, 2012, 12:47:14 AM »
Hi,

On a web form the text HTTP/1.1 200 OK started appearing at the top of the form. In the generated HTML it is inserted before the <form> tag. See attachments. This did not happen with previous versions of NT. I'm now on version 6.46.

The form initially doesn't display this. It is displayed after a link is clicked - which runs a source procedure (that does processing and nothing visual). The source procedure then returns with the code return (WebHome (p_web, p_stage)) - which reloads the web form WebHome.

Thys

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Unwanted text on page
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 01:46:01 AM »
Hi Thys,

this happens when you begin a reply twice.
In other words where you are injecting something into the reply _before_ the reply has started.

From your description below it sounds wrong that a source procedure would return a whole form. So I think the best way to a solution is to re-create this path in a small example app (tweak one of the shipping examples) and I can then see the path, and perhaps suggest a better path.

cheers
Bruce

Thys

• View Profile
    • Incasu
    • Email
Re: Unwanted text on page
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 01:56:48 AM »
Bruce,

This procedure is part of a stand-alone EXE in which I've added the WS to render a home page with links that open local Clarion procedures and external web sources. It's a 9-app solution, so it's huge. I'll have to create a new app with the same basic behaviour and add it here.

Thanks
Thys