NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Ignoring HTML Help template on a NetWebBrowse procedure?  (Read 1239 times)

Thys

• View Profile
    • Incasu
    • Email
Ignoring HTML Help template on a NetWebBrowse procedure?
« on: September 20, 2012, 03:07:47 AM »
Bruce,

I have a normal desktop app in which I added the NTWS as an in-process web server. This app has the "HTML Help Global Definitions" template added to allow the normal procedures to use a CHM help file. The "Enable HTML Help on Procedure" template is then added to all procedures in the app.

For NetTalk procedures, the template is also added but no code is generated - except for a NetWebBrowse procedure. It doesn't create the standard oHH variable, but in the "End of Procedure" embed point it adds this code:

IF ~oHH &= NULL
    oHH.Kill()
    DISPOSE( oHH )
  END

Because the oHH variable is not declared, it doesn't compile. As a work-around I can manually add the oHH variable, but it would be nice of the NetWebBrowse won't generate this code.

Thys

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Ignoring HTML Help template on a NetWebBrowse procedure?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 05:26:10 AM »
Unfortunately Thys, the only way not to generate that code is to mod the CHM Help template. I don't think it can be suppressed on the WebServer side.

I guess the work-around is to get an embed point added to the NetWebBrowse so the CHM template generates the oHH object as well, so the code compiles ok. That's do-able I guess.

cheers
Bruce