NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Browse Table Widens With Every Click  (Read 2298 times)

Rob Mikkelsen

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - flashpott
    • View Profile
    • Email
Browse Table Widens With Every Click
« on: June 23, 2009, 11:06:29 AM »
I just installed V4.34.  Whenever a cell in the browse list is clicked, the list widens until eventually it extends off the page.  I have some header text, but the browse itself is generic NTWS code and it worked well in PR21.  I have checked to ensure that all the shipped web data has been copied to the new system.  I have refreshed the CSS on the browser.  What am I miissing?  This happens in IE6, IE7 and FireFox.

I just checked a site that I deployed with V4.34 and that browse list does not appear to be affected.  This may only occur on browses with child records displayed.

Thanks!

Rob.

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Browse Table Widens With Every Click
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 11:37:28 PM »
Any chance of an example Rob?

Cheers
Bruce

Rob Mikkelsen

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - flashpott
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Browse Table Widens With Every Click
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 05:21:57 PM »
Bruce,

I will try to put something together for you.  I will try to strip the other routines and send you a slimmed down version.

Another alternative:  If you would like to look at the site, the URL is http://www.trailerlocators.com (yes, NOT a government site!). Click Member sign in, user ID = tylero , password = tylero .
Go to My stuff/Trailers from the drop list.  The trailer list is the browse that widens with every click. 

Feel free to create new equipment if you don't see anything (I will try to add some tonight) -it won't be published  This may be the most expeditious method because you can see the effect and then I can send you the source that created it.

Others may view as well if interested.  I would love some feedback since this site is in beta now and will be released next week.  Obviously some cosmetic work required still but it is starting to come together.

Cheers!

Rob