NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Basic Mobile mBuild compile error  (Read 3544 times)

de la Rosa

• View Profile
    • Email
Basic Mobile mBuild compile error
« on: November 06, 2018, 12:23:43 AM »
Hi,

1. I'm trying to mBuild the Basic Mobile example and I get this can't find PIE.htc file error as attached.

2. Where do I expect the zip file to be created?

TIA
Vic

DonRidley

• Don Ridley
  • Global Moderator
  • donaldridley2011@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Basic Mobile mBuild compile error
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 02:43:32 AM »
The ZIP file along with all other resources are placed in the deployment folder.  You select that location.

PIE.htc is an CSS3 file (fancy CSS file).  You didn't receive an error.  You were just told that mBuild checked to see if the file existed, it didn't, and mBuild moved on.  It's not a required file.  If you get an error mBuild will cease the current process and give a message indicating the issue.

Don
"Eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth."

NetTalk 12.55
Clarion 11

de la Rosa

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 07:36:29 PM »
Hi Don,

Hmm, That's what I thought so too but I don't see any *.zip file in my deployment folder. I see the css,js and config.xml and other resource files plus the /res folder in it but not the zip file.

What is the significance of the Code 404 on .../themes/nettalk-ui.css?

Attached is my setting and Result of running Make.

Thanks,
Vic

de la Rosa

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 10:09:24 PM »
Hi Don,

When I remove the "\" from the ZIP name setting, the zip file gets created but the PG Build could not locate the zip file with following message:

14:07:10 ZIP file does not exist - upload terminated

With the "\" on the ZIP Name setting, the zip files isn't found in the deployment folder but the PG Build messages are as follows:

14:01:17 Done
14:01:17 Failed to get Apps List 401
14:01:15 Getting Project ID
14:01:15 Uploading Project

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 11:00:40 PM »
You want to put a proper "full path name" in for the zip file. Not just the file name, but the path as well.

You can ignore the HTC files - it's IE only and has been removed from the NT11 styles.

cheers
Bruce

de la Rosa

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 08:25:45 PM »
Hi Bruce,

Ok, the zip file is now created and found but I still gets this output from PG Build as follows:

11:47:10 Done
11:47:10 Upload Failed 401
11:47:05 Uploading Zip file
11:47:04 Uploading Project

My PhoneGap Cloud Build credentials are in options Build settings.

Also still get Code 404 on .../themes/seven/nettalk-ui.css , despite the file being there and on any theme,

Vic

DonRidley

• Don Ridley
  • Global Moderator
  • donaldridley2011@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 03:57:25 AM »
Once you select your full path deployment folder and full path resource folder mBuild should generate the full path to the ZIP file automatically.

Double check the Project ID field in mBuild.  Make sure it's blank if creating a new project.  That will create a new project on the PhoneGap side.  If your updating an existing pproject, make sure the mBuild project ID matches the project ID on the PhoneGap server.

In the mBuild project settings, go to the Config.Xml settings.  Try using the default config.xml file.  It will appear to be missing many settings.  That's expected.  mBuild will automatically update the config.xml file based upon your settings. I do believe, if I remember correctly, that PhoneGap's server will return an error if the config.xml file is missing or improperly formatted.

Also, I don't know how you're approaching your keys.  The keys have to be "unlocked" on the PhoneGap side before PhoneGap will accept an uploaded ZIP file.  If you create and upload your jeys through mBuild, mBuild will automatically unlock your keys on the PhoneGap server.  If you have pre-existing keys on PhoneGap, you can enter the key's credentials in mBuild and it will still unlock them for you.

Bruce will be conducting an in depth look at mBuild at this Friday's webinar.  I would try to attend if possible.  mBuild does work really good once you get the settings right.

Good luck,

Don
"Eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth."

NetTalk 12.55
Clarion 11

de la Rosa

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 07:08:38 PM »
Oops, just missed the Friday webinar. Will check it out once it's published.

Not exactly sure what you meant by keys using mBuild as I don't see any settings for it but I'm sure the webinar will make everything clearer.

Thanks Don!
Vic