NetTalk Central

Author Topic: How do I change the alignment on my Date field (mm/dd/yyyy) thingy....  (Read 2300 times)

DonRidley

• Don Ridley
  • Global Moderator
  • donaldridley2011@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
My date field on the form looks like this:

Date [TheEntryArea]                                                   mm/dd/yyyy

I want it to look like:

Date [TheEntryArea] mm/dd/yyyy

Just like the BrowseInForm example with NetTalk.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth."

NetTalk 12.55
Clarion 11

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The form is broken into 3 vertical parts.
The prompt "column", the value "column" and the comment "column".

the browser will typically assign the space to each column automatically, depending on the longest field in the column. However you can override the default (to some extent) using the settings on the Layout tab (Form Settings).

I say "to some extent" because the browser may override your setting in some cases.

Cheers
Bruce

DonRidley

• Don Ridley
  • Global Moderator
  • donaldridley2011@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Bruce!

Oh hey, by the way, is SecWin WebServer capable now?  It says "coming soon" on capesoft.com.

I'm looking at purchasing it (SecWin) soon.

Don
"Eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth."

NetTalk 12.55
Clarion 11

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hi Don,

yes, and no. The Secwin side is done (and Version 4 includes the necessary changes)
but I've not got around to coding the example in WebServer. Well I've done some of it,
but not all.

I'm hoping to include that example, complete, at some point in the NetTalk 5 development.

Cheers
Bruce