NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Compile error when adding Secwin to NTWS application  (Read 1572 times)

mtabakin

• View Profile
    • Email
Compile error when adding Secwin to NTWS application
« on: March 25, 2013, 01:05:58 PM »
I added Secwin 6.20 to a NTWS application following the steps in the "JumpStart: Adding Runtime Access control to a NetTalk Webserver application" found in the secwin_bruce.htm document.  When I compile I get two errors in the SecwinWebUserGroupForm procedure:
1: Expected: <operand> ( + - < > CHOOSE
2. No matching prototype available

The attached text file notes the errors in the Value::Secwin_UGLevel  Routine in the procedure SecwinWebUserGroupForm. The error lines are noted with <<<<<<<<< ERROR.

Did I miss a step in the JumpStart or is there something else wrong? I've tried to find where the missing information is set but have not been successful.

[attachment deleted by admin]

mtabakin

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Compile error when adding Secwin to NTWS application STATUS UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 08:46:49 PM »
OK I reread the documentation and noted the "issue" with TXA import in C6. So I tried exporting the procedures from Web51 example and still had some (but fewer) problems including some dictionary issues. Finally tried importing the procedures that still had problems directly from the Web51 application and that seemed to work. After some more clean-up the compile is clean  and the NTWS with Secwin is runable. Still having some login issues with the email when Creating a New User but hopefully I can work my way through these.