NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Calendar Question  (Read 2235 times)

astahl

• View Profile
    • Email
Calendar Question
« on: July 08, 2014, 02:30:34 PM »
Hi All,

I would like to use the Monthly Calendar like in example Hotdates12, but without a table in the calendar itself. Is this possible? The way it looks is that it works only with tables.

Basically I have a table of events and would like to display the selected date's events in a table along side of the calendar. When you select a new date it refreshes the browse with that dates information. There could be 100+ events for that day. I do not need a form for this data as it is added by processes through out the day.

Ashley

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Calendar Question
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 01:37:12 AM »
>> but without a table in the calendar itself. Is this possible?

I think so. I haven't made one without any data table, but I don't _think_ the data will be required.

Using the calendar as a "index" to a browse is certainly an intriguing concept.

If you don't come right post a small example app and I'll take a look.

cheers
Bruce

astahl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 03:15:04 AM »
Hi Bruce,

I will try it today and see if I can get it to work. Very simple though to create a calender without data and then use the mouse click to refresh the browse. The other thing I see is that if no data is attached the calendar dates look dimmed.

Ashley

astahl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 05:17:22 AM »
Hi Bruce,

When one clicks on a specific date on the month calendar where in calendar source does the date selected variable get set. I do know that when one clicks on day the "Popups Routine" gets called and I'm trying to trace that date selected there.

I just need to know what variable is set that receives the selected date.

Ashley
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 03:10:31 AM by astahl »