NetTalk Central

Author Topic: NetWebForm(Wizard) - Finish!  (Read 1566 times)

rupertvz

• View Profile
    • Email
NetWebForm(Wizard) - Finish!
« on: November 30, 2011, 07:07:30 AM »
Hi Guys,

In a NetWebForm(Wizard), Memory Source.

While the user moves through the pages of the wizard, and filling in some fields/table-values ...
Close to the end of the memory-wizard, I am creating a record in a table with these values.

Up to this point it works 100%.  The record is created in the table with all values as completed.

Problem:
When the user gets to the final page and clicks the "finish" button, it blanks some of the table required-fields on a previous page and jumps back to that page.

However, when I complete the wizard and before getting to the last page I go back, the values are all there.

Advanced, default form action is set to NONE.

1.  I am not sure why clicking the "finish" / final button, blanks some of the previous inserted values ..

2.  When the user clicks finish, how do I redirect to another website?

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NetWebForm(Wizard) - Finish!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 07:37:03 PM »
I think you''ll need to post an example Rupert - it's impossible to comment on your code based on the information posted.

After you've finished the "polite" way to leave the site is to go to a page thanking them, with a button or link to wherever you want them to go. If you like though you can go to a NetWebForm and just embed a relocate on that form so it jumps automatically using normal html techniques.

If you need more let me know.

cheers
Bruce

rupertvz

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: NetWebForm(Wizard) - Finish!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 11:30:32 PM »
Thanks Bruce,

The site has not yet been published, I will forward you link to access an example.