NetTalk Central

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Plan I'm going with, if I missing the obvious let me know.

This is the approach I would adopt, and indeed the approach I think they recommend.

Bruce
SendEmail is a procedure in your app, so inspect that code there and add whatever you like.

Cheers
Bruce
E-Mail - Ask For Help / Re: Email send using Microsoft Graph
« Last post by Bruce on Today at 11:22:12 PM »
NT Email Send supports the SMTP protocol.

As I recall (and I may be wrong) Microsoft Graph uses a proprietary API, so you would need to code against that using (most likely) the NetWebClient class.
work if  set  in settings in webserver ..
Yes it does.
But that doesn't help if one only wants to disable comments on specific forms.
work if  set  in settings in webserver ..
Hi Jane, same problem in 14.20
for me work, maybe try to set settings in webserver settings, example https://www.fecipur.org/UpdatePerfil?insert_btn=insert

NT 14.21
Web Server - Ask For Help / Re: Serving a HELP file for my Web APP
« Last post by rjolda on May 10, 2024, 03:33:59 PM »
Hi,
Found that having the base page named "Index.htm' did not work well.  Re-named it to "index2.htm' and I got it to work under the web folder.  However, I am going to try to get it to serve out of its own folder under web\eppilihelp
At least I am getting somewhere.
Ron
If I go to the Layout tab on a form and set Suppress Comments to Yes, the comments divs are still generated on the form. 
That doesn't seem right?

Modified example of Web71 attached.  I copied the Customers browse and update form.  On the duplicate form I manually suppressed comments on each field.  On the original form I just set the item on the Layout tab to Yes.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10