NetTalk Central

Author Topic: TinyMCE issues continue...  (Read 2410 times)

kingja

• View Profile
    • Email
TinyMCE issues continue...
« on: March 28, 2015, 12:46:40 PM »
Bruce,

I still have issues with TinyMCE.  This is a C9.11529 NT 8.41 app.  I'm calling a pop-up form, in IE 11, that has the TinyMCE editor enabled.  I can add a record.  Then, when trying to edit the record, it won't save.  In Firefox, saving an edited record does work properly.  However, there is another problem within Firefox.  If I try to insert a link into the text, I find I cannot enter any text into the Link form that appears.  See the attached image.

Issues with TinyMCE has been an ongoing problem for me since I think 2012.  Searching the forum seems to indicate you had a fix for this early on with version 8.  Were you able to fix this?  Any advice?

Thanks,

Jeff

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: TinyMCE issues continue...
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 05:35:46 AM »
Hi Jeff,

there have been a few issues with TinyMCE, and Redactor, but the best way for me to look at a specific combination is if you can make an example.

The only think I can think of "generally speaking" off-hand that might cause you pain is if the "Immediate Validation" for that field is ON. For HTML entry fields it's probably best to make sure that is explicitly OFF for now.

cheers
Bruce

kingja

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: TinyMCE issues continue...
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 08:26:07 AM »
Bruce,

I have Immediate Validation off for the HTML fields but still have this issue.  I'll see if I can extract the problem procedures into an example app and send it to you.  Stay tuned!

Jeff