NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Secwin mainmenu access not able to be set till after procedure "key" accessed  (Read 1792 times)

rjmiller

• View Profile
    • Email
I have included a small demo.app, demo.dct, tps data and security files.

Users are demo, password demo (supervisor) and demo1 password demo (operator).

Initial attempt to set menu access does not fail but also does not find any operators.  If you go to the browse, access "key" for security access it will then find users for set menu access.

Also, groups are added but when attempting to add operator to group no groups show up.

Thanks.

RJ

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hi Rick,

Seemed to work ok here. What build of NetTalk and what build of Secwin are you on?

cheers
Bruce

rjmiller

• View Profile
    • Email
Using secwin 6.3 and ntalk 7.34 and Clarion 8 build 9759.  I have Clarion 9 but have not migrated yet.

I have still not been able to import the TXD file beyond the [RELATIONS] line.  I entered the relations manually.  Maybe I didn't enter them properly although I have gone over what I did several times without seeing an obvious error but I am not exactly sure how the relations impact.

I have multiple apps (including the one I sent you) with the same issues.

The issue with groups not showing up in groups tab in operators update form made me think there could be an issue with my manually entering the relationships.

I have not heard from Geoff on the TXD import issue.  Once entered all can be exported as DCTX which is only option I have in my version of Clarion.

Thanks.

RJ

rjmiller

• View Profile
    • Email
I do not think this is an issue with NetTalk... if I switch to chrome this does not happen.

Possibly some issue with refreshing?  Dunno...

Only issue left is groups not working which may be a function of my having to manually setup secwin files and relationships.

RJ