NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Login form not going to homepage C10/C11 with NT 11.24  (Read 2407 times)

jking

• View Profile
    • Email
Login form not going to homepage C10/C11 with NT 11.24
« on: November 04, 2019, 11:48:25 AM »
Bruce,

I keep running into problems related to NT 11.24 (base theme).  I have three small web apps, with a basic login form that takes me to a homepage upon entering user name and password on the login page.  These are based on one of your examples.  All three have been recompiled in C10 and C11 with NT  11.24.  Two of the apps work, one does not...when I put in the user name and password and click login, nothing happens.  No home page, no errors, etc.  I have compared the login page and embeds with the other two similar apps.  Still I can't see where the issue is.  I have attached an image of the login form general tab which is identical to the other two apps.  Also I attached a rtf file with the embed code for the login form.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jeff

jking

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Login form not going to homepage C10/C11 with NT 11.24
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 05:23:36 PM »
Bruce,

Looking at the console, I do see some errors, two of which I cannot resolve.  See the attached images.  DevErrors.png shows the two remaining errors, which I have expanded in images index_174.png and alljs_4391.png respectively.
     I have copied over a fresh web folder, cleaned the solution/app and ran CopyAll.bat and GzipAll.bat.  Still, these errors persist in both C10 and C11 versions of the app.  Can you help?

Thanks,

Jeff

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Login form not going to homepage C10/C11 with NT 11.24
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 11:12:34 PM »
If I had to guess, which is what you are asking me to do, I'd say your "problem" app has a combination of features which work against each other.

There are 2 things you can do - you can do either but NOT both.

a) WebServer procedure, Settings, security tab, "Delete Session on Logout".
b) Loginform procedure, in one of the startup embeds, p_web.SetSessionLoggedIn(False)

Almost all cases of the login form not working are because you have both of these in play.

cheers
Bruce