NetTalk Central

Author Topic: NetWebServiceMethod - problem in WSDL generation code  (Read 3110 times)

Thys

• View Profile
    • Incasu
    • Email
NetWebServiceMethod - problem in WSDL generation code
« on: May 23, 2019, 12:29:22 AM »
Hi,

I get errors in the code that a NetWebServiceMethod generates. In the first attached image, it shows the settings for an input parameter. In the second attached image, it shows where a compile error happens.

Firstly, the text in the generated code is different from the text I have in the parameter. The text used to be 'Last ID (exclusive) from where response is read.' and it is now 'Last Vehicle ID from where response is read.' - which looks like the template "saves" old value in some way or another.

Secondly, the code has two single quotes on each side which shouldn't be like that.

I've tried all of the normal things - like deleting CLW, OBJ etc. - with no improvement. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Thys

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NetWebServiceMethod - problem in WSDL generation code
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 10:17:42 PM »
The description on that line is coming from the "local data description" - ie the description on your local data pad. (Like other things in the pad, it should not be in quotes there.)

That said you've overridden it on the template setting, so I think I'll adjust the template to use that if it exists.

cheers
Bruce

« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 10:22:35 PM by Bruce »

Thys

• View Profile
    • Incasu
    • Email
Re: NetWebServiceMethod - problem in WSDL generation code
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 10:41:02 PM »
Ok, I see that the value comes from the data variable description - I missed that.

Thanks Bruce.