NetTalk Central

Author Topic: Newbee- Report launch from a form  (Read 2724 times)

jorgeherrerao

• View Profile
    • Email
Newbee- Report launch from a form
« on: October 01, 2014, 12:27:54 PM »
Hi there:

I have a problema with the following scenario.
I have a form that the user use to enter some data after i confirm these data depending of the value i go to another form to capture some data and make updates over the tables of the DB.

When the user press the buttom Save and print i execute a netwebpage where i decided what kind o report is print.

I used another intermediate form with two buttom s one for print and another one to exit and these procedures work fine.

My rpoblem arises when i decided to canel the intermediate form and execute the netwebpage that choose the report because whern the report is printed and i press the X in teh report the system  is lost.

What is the code to introduce and where in order to avoid the intermediate form???

look the flow

capure data ----> capture another data ----> choose to print or exit -- choose print --->  finish return ok.

right now i want

capure data ----> capture another data ----> choose to print--print ---->finish return to indexpage

I tried in the netwebpage afetr the case introduce the indexpage but the result is te same the system is lost .

so anybody can give some idea???

please

regards

Jorge Herrera O

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Newbee- Report launch from a form
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 11:51:24 PM »
Hi Jorge,

It's hard to follow the idea as it's written. And so much will depend on the choices you made. My best suggestion is to make a small example of the effect you are wanting, and explain where the example is not working.

cheers
Bruce