NetTalk Central

Author Topic: NetTalk Webserver Workshop 2010  (Read 6280 times)

Bruce

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
NetTalk Webserver Workshop 2010
« on: April 21, 2010, 01:52:16 AM »
Hi folks,

I'm thinking of running a NetTalk WebServer workshop sometime this year, probably around September or October.

At the moment I don't really have any locks on where, when, how long, how much etc - hence this note.

I _think_ it would be best done as 2 days, where day 1 is for beginners, or those just starting out, and day 2 is more for those who want a little more in-depth knowledge. People could then sign up for just day 1, just day 2, or both days. I _think_ this would be a good way to go, but obviously it depends completely on what you want.

So - if you are interested in attending a workshop send me an email (details below).

Tell me where you are so I get some idea of what locations would work. Obviously I can't be everywhere, but I'll try and do the best I can for the most people I can.

If you are interested in hosting an event in your town or city also let me know. This is one way to up the chances of you getting an event locally. Hosting is reasonably little work - it usually boils down to finding a suitable venue and acting as the local liaison with them.

Cost-wise the goal will be to make it as low cost as possible. Obviously there are costs involved, and we'd need to at least break even, but this isn't aimed at being a massively profitable exercise, the goal is rather to touch base with those that are building web servers, and those that think they could be writing better programs.

So, if you have any comments please email me at bruce dot johnson at you know where. For easy allocation of the emails please put NetTalk 2010 into the subject line.

Thanks again.

Cheers
Bruce