NetTalk Central

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Web Server - Ask For Help / Freezing when applying security to buttons
« Last post by Richard I on Today at 01:23:10 AM »
Using NT 14.20
I want to hide the <delete> and <change>  buttons on Forms and Browses by User security level.
On  the Security Tab of the button , Im changing "default" to YES and adding 100 as the security level,
compile and run...
On the Browse for example scrolling by using "next" the Browse freezes and greys out.
Returning to "default" restores normal function.

Can you check this please Bruce?
Cheers
Richard
Using the default login page example I'm trying to go to one page if the login is successful and a different page on failure.

Reading through different posts I saw examples of:
    loc:formaction = 'SuccessPage'
    loc:formactiontarget = '_top'

and
        p_web.SetValue('_parentPage','SuccessPage')

neither seem to work.

Using the example code I can 'Authenticate' fine but can't seem to 'act' on it....

if p_web.GetValue('loc:hash') = p_web.GetSessionValue('loc:hash')
    ! login checking goes here
    if p_web.Authenticate(Loc:Name,Loc:Passw) = true ! WebHandler, Authenticate method needs to be fleshed out.
      p_web.ValidateLogin()                   ! this sets the session to "logged in"
      p_web.SetSessionValue('loc:hash',0)         ! clear the hash, so this login can't get "replayed".

p_web.SetValue('_parentPage','SuccessPage')

else

p_web.SetValue('_parentPage','FailedPage')
end
end

I think I'm completely off base !

Web Server - Ask For Help / Trying to Resize Browse Grid for Mobile phone
« Last post by rjolda on March 26, 2024, 11:38:31 AM »
Hi All,
I have edited custom.css to make the font on my mobile phone screen so that it is x-small.
I have managed to edit a lot of the text in the browse grid to x-small text with the following css in custom.css.
@media screen and (max-width: 640px){
        .nt-body-div{font-size: x-small}
   .nt-child-grid{font-size: x-small}
}

However, what I really want to do is make the whole grid presentation SMALLER
THe following is the Class that I want to make SMALLER in its entirety.
What are the CSS settings to make the whole Browse Grid ( class=" nt-child-grid" ) shrink to  only 50% of its
size?
Thanks,
Ron

This is the element:
<div class=" ">
<div id="sm_browsec_auto_small_screen-parent-container" class=" nt-child-grid" data-elem="child-table">
<div class=" nt-child-grid-cell" data-elem="child-cell" valign="top">
<div id="sm_browsec_auto_small_screen_div" class="nt-browse exists">
<div id="sm_browsec_auto_small_screen_header_div" class=" nt-header nt-browse-header"> See Autos</div>
<div id="sm_browsec_auto_small_screen_locator_b_div" style="display: none;"><table class=" nt-locator" data-loc="table">
<tbody><tr class=" nt-flex nt-locator-row" data-loc="row">
<td data-loc="prompt">
<div class="nt-locator-prompt"> :</div></td>
<td data-loc="input">
<div><input type="search" name="locator1sm_browsec_auto_small_screen" id="locator1sm_browsec_auto_small_screen" value="" class=" nt-locator ui-widget nt-entry ui-corner-all" data-do="lo" data-imm="true" size="20" placeholder="Search"></div></td>
<td data-loc="buttons">
<div id="sm_browsec_auto_small_screen_locate_b" class=" nt-flex nt-locator-button-set"><button type="button" name="" id="dLqg" value="Search" class="nt-flex nt-button nt-button-with-icon nt-locate-button ui-button ui-corner-all ui-widget" title="Click here to start the Search"><span class=" ui-icon ui-button-icon ui-icon-lightbulb"></span><span class="ui-button-icon-space"></span>Search</button>
</div></td>
</tr>
</tbody></table>
</div>
<div id="sm_browsec_auto_small_screen_table_resize_div" class="nt-" style="width: 500px; height: 500px;"><div id="sm_browsec_auto_small_screen_table_div" class=" ui-widget">
<table id="sm_browsec_auto_small_screen_tbl" class=" nt-browse nt-browse-table nt-browse nt-browse-table" data-elem="browse-table" style="opacity: 1;">
<thead class=" nt-browse-head nt-browse-table-header">
<tr id="sm_browsec_auto_small_screen_head" class="nt-browse-row nt-browse-table-row nt-browse-row-header sm_browsec_auto_small_screen-row-header ui-sortable" data-elem="browse-header-row">
<th data-col="1" id="head_66" class=" nt-browse-table-cell nt-browse-header-all-table nt-browse-header-not-selected ui-corner-top nt-browse-header-cant-select" data-elem="browse-header-cell" data-colname="Other66ServiceRequest">
<div class="nt-flex nt-browse-table-cell"><div class="nt-browse-header-text-cell">Service Request</div></div></th><!-- endCell [1] headerCell -->

Web Server - Ask For Help / Re: Heading on a form / TABLE form on a MEMORY form?
« Last post by JohanR on March 26, 2024, 06:36:57 AM »
Hi Bruce

Yes, <FORM> was off on the memory form,
I mailed you an example app with the problem.

regards

Johan
Web Server - Ask For Help / Multi-Site host question
« Last post by jking on March 26, 2024, 05:30:14 AM »
Hi Bruce,

I have the multi-site host running on two servers.  One host has 8 dll apps running, the other has two dll apps running.  All this runs great.  However, when there is a new version of NetTalk posted, I must recompile the multi-site host and all individual apps with the same version of NetTalk.  Then, copy the dll's and web folders to each server.  This is becoming very time consuming.  Will it ever be possible to mix NT versions of apps in the future?  Or, is there a way to do this now?

Thanks,

Jeff King
Web Server - Ask For Help / Re: New Partial Save button introduced in 14.17
« Last post by jking on March 26, 2024, 05:23:54 AM »
Hi Bruce,

Just a quick note that 14.20 has solved the issue with the Partial Save button.  Thanks!
Web Server - Ask For Help / Re: Webcam broken in 14.03??
« Last post by osquiabro on March 25, 2024, 03:20:43 AM »
thanks for information
Web Server - Ask For Help / Re: Heading on a form / TABLE form on a MEMORY form?
« Last post by Bruce on March 25, 2024, 02:04:02 AM »
make sure the "outer" form has the "Generate <form> tag" option turned OFF and the table form has it ON.
« Last post by JohanR on March 24, 2024, 11:51:12 PM »
Hi Bruce

That's what I was thinking,
but for some reason does not seem to save, on inserts or on changes
So was thinking it got lost somewhere in the population of the form, but will duplicate in an example app and see if it does the same thing.

thanks

Johan
« Last post by Bruce on March 24, 2024, 10:47:45 PM »
I _feel_ like it inherits it automatically?
Perhaps tweak one of the example apps to show the layout you have and we can look from there.
But, from memory, the "action" is a value for the page, and so cascades down to all the controls on the page.

B
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10